I contracted with Reliant Energy Inc. to provide residential power at 10 cents per kilowatt hour.
They began billing my credit card over 17 cents per hour without my approval.
They deliberately conceal their billing practices and show you pretty graphs and charts of your usage while simultaneously jacking your credit card for 70% higher than your contract.
The Company got indicted a few years ago for similar business practices.
I sued them to get the money back.
If you have been scammed by Reliant Energy, please contact me.
I will show you how to get your money back.
Why let them steal your money ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Residential Power System
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- "Send flowers to a funeral paid $162 got a very small insignificant vase of flowers got a rebate of $56 was not sufficient worst flowers ever will never use them..."
- "Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then..."
- "http://www.fcer.com First Choice Emergency Centre Haslet, TX beside the Pizza Hut on 287 & Avondale Haslet (near the new Walmart). I just received the bill and did a bit of online..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."