I contracted with Reliant Energy Inc. to provide residential power at 10 cents per kilowatt hour.
They began billing my credit card over 17 cents per hour without my approval.
They deliberately conceal their billing practices and show you pretty graphs and charts of your usage while simultaneously jacking your credit card for 70% higher than your contract.
The Company got indicted a few years ago for similar business practices.
I sued them to get the money back.
If you have been scammed by Reliant Energy, please contact me.
I will show you how to get your money back.
Why let them steal your money ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Residential Power System
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "Hmm....this is what I found inside Velveeta box. Didn't know what it was and couldn't really figured out what it was until I zoomed in with the camera and took..."